1. By default, the current year displays in the Year field. As needed, select a different year from the drop down list box. All checks display.
2. Click the desired Check Number. The stub for that date will display.
3. Review the check stub. You can use your browser’s print feature to print the check stub.
* The default password may be the last four digits of your social security number.
1. Click the ABSENCE tab to display your absence types with current balance information.
2. To view the history detail for one absence type, click the Absence Code link. The absence information displays for review.
3. To view or generate a report for one absence type, select the Absence and then click the Print button. To review all history in date order, select the Review All button. Then, click the Print button to print the report.
To request an absence:
1. Click the Request Absence tab and the desired Absence Code link.
2. In the Start Date field, enter the date of the one-day absence. For multiple-day absences, enter a date in both the Start and End Date fields to identify date range.
3. Enter the units into the Days/Hours field that are applied to each date requested. If multiple dates are requested, one is entered by default and can be changed later.
4. If the request is for less than one whole day, select the AM/PM designation.
5. Notes fields are available to provide the reason for the request for the supervisor, or information to be given to a Substitute.
6. Click the Request button to submit a single date request. For multiple days, click Request to display a review screen where you can make changes, if needed.
7. Click the Submit button to submit the request for approval.
The View link displays all available information.
1. To request a change, click on Request Change.
2. Enter information or select from available options and then click the Submit button.
Default information displays. If adjustments to wages, taxes, or voluntary deductions are desired to preview a Net Pay calculation, enter the new information and Submit the request.
Select Calculate. Select Report to print a copy. To request a change, click Request Change, Submit.