Parents/Guardians that would like to register their students, please click on the “Student Registration Grades K5-12” or "Student Registration K4" link below and fill out ALL areas that are required. (All areas that are “fillable” are required. If the question does not apply to your family, please type “N/A”. At the signature part of each form, please type your name (parent/guardian) on the signature line.
The following is the information regarding each form:
- Student registration form: All areas are required. Please sign name at the bottom of the form.
- Records request form: Please fill top of form and sign. This will release your child(ren) records from previous school to our district.
- Weapons Policy: Please answer the question below (yes OR no). We are mandated by law to have this form filled out and signed.
- Computer Use policy with signature: Please read policy & sign last page. Please see notation regarding Skyward (student information system) access for parents/guardians at the top of the page.
- Home Language survey: All fields are required. This is a state mandated form for all students.
- Child Custody Form: IF applicable, fill out all areas and provide a copy of custody paperwork.
- Health History form: Please fill out entire form. This form will be kept in the nurse’s office regarding your student’s medical history. Use “N/A” if conditions do not apply.
- Mandated Physical form: (Grades: K4/K5, 6th & 11th) Please see questions and check and complete appropriate areas. ALL students must have a physical by dates listed on form.
- K5-12 Grade Ongoing Health Screening Permission form: Please fill out and sign form.
- Dental form: (Grades: K4/K5, 3rd & 7th) Please see questions and check and complete appropriate areas. ALL students must have a dental examination by dates listed on form.
- Mandated Health services: Please read and sign form. This form will be kept in the nurse’s office.
- K4 Background Information: K4 ONLY: Please fill out entire form.
- 2020 Pre-K Counts application: K4 ONLY: Please fill out entire form. You must attach INCOME VERIFICATION. (See application for instructions)
- Transportation Questionnaire: (K5 – 12th grades): Please fill out form regarding your student’s arrival/departure from school.
- 2022-2023 Registration checklist: Please note the paperwork that is needed in order to complete the student’s registration.
*WE MUST HAVE STUDENT’S STATE BIRTH CERTIFICATE, SOCIAL SECURITY CARD, IMMUNIZATION RECORDS & GUARDIAN’S PROOF OF RESIDENCY (current utility bill, rental agreement, bank statement, pay stub, etc.) and CUSTODY AGREEMENT (if applicable)
CHILD WATCH INFORMATION: If you are interested in before and/or after school childcare at J. Andrew Morrow, please contact the YMCA Childcare at570) 268-9622 OR email: [email protected]
HOW TO SUBMIT: After all forms are filled out, please “save” to your computer or device and attach all required forms then send email to: [email protected] OR if you would like to print out this document, please contact J. Andrew Morrow Primary School (K4-2) at 570-265-4991, Towanda Elementary (3-6) at 570-265-6131 or Towanda Jr. Sr. High School (7-12) at 570-265-2101 to make an appointment to pick up printed registration packets.
Online forms must be completed using Adobe Acrobat Reader. Click here to download Adobe Acrobat Reader