Employee Portal Quick Reference Guide
This guide is meant to be used as a quick reference for the main steps required for users to log in to and use the features of the Employee Portal. Before starting, you must have your login and initial password.
LOG IN TO THE EMPLOYEE PORTAL
1. Click on the Employee Portal link available on the district web site.
2. Enter the assigned login and password*. Upon first login, your MY ACCOUNT screen will display.
You only need to complete steps 3-5 the first time you log in, unless you choose to make additional changes.
3. Enter a new password and enter/change your e-mail address.
4. Create a password question and answer to use in the event that you forget your password.
5. SAVE the changes.
6. The MESSAGE CENTER and EMPLOYEE tab will display.
Available options on the EMPLOYEE tab will vary.
MESSAGE CENTER TAB
By default, the MESSAGE CENTER displays available messages loaded by your district. These messages consist of text and can include attachments or a link to a valid URL. Initially, the first 50 characters of each message display in the grid. Click a message link to display the full message.
1. Click the EMPLOYEE tab to display all available employee options.
2. Select each option to access that online feature.
1. By default, the current year displays in the Year field. As needed, select a different year from the drop down list box. All checks display.
2. Click the desired Check Number. The stub for that date will display.
3. Review the check stub. You can use your browser’s print feature to print the check stub.
* The default password may be the last four digits of your social security number.
1. Click the ABSENCE tab to display your absence types with current balance information.
2. To view the history detail for one absence type, click the Absence Code link. The absence information displays for review.
3. To view or generate a report for one absence type, select the Absence and then click the Print button. To review all history in date order, select the Review All button. Then, click the Print button to print the report.
To request an absence:
1. Click the Request Absence tab and the desired Absence Code link.
2. In the Start Date field, enter the date of the one-day absence. For multiple-day absences, enter a date in both the Start and End Date fields to identify date range.
3. Enter the units into the Days/Hours field that are applied to each date requested. If multiple dates are requested, one is entered by default and can be changed later.
4. If the request is for less than one whole day, select the AM/PM designation.
5. Notes fields are available to provide the reason for the request for the supervisor, or information to be given to a Substitute.
6. Click the Request button to submit a single date request. For multiple days, click Request to display a review screen where you can make changes, if needed.
7. Click the Submit button to submit the request for approval.
The View link displays all available information.
1. To request a change, click on Request Change.
2. Enter information or select from available options and then click the Submit button.
Default information displays. If adjustments to wages, taxes, or voluntary deductions are desired to preview a Net Pay calculation, enter the new information and Submit the request.
Select Calculate. Select Report to print a copy. To request a change, click Request Change, Submit.